Students majoring in Neuroscience complete a common core program, a sequence of four electives determined in consultation with an adviser in Neuroscience, and a one- or two-semester thesis on a topic related to the four-course sequence.
Students interested in the Keck Neuroscience Major should:
- Declare your neuroscience major through your college's regular registration process.
- Verify how your college's GE requirements are met with the neuroscience major.
- Select a neuroscience sequence.
Neuroscience Sequence Declaration
Please complete and submit the
Neuroscience Sequence Declaration form:
Neuroscience sequences are coherent groups of four elective courses to help students specialize in a core area of neuroscience. Sequences include, but are not limited to, the following topics. Please click on the link for detailed descriptions of each sequence.
- Behavioral Neuroscience pdf
- Cellular-Molecular Neuroscience pdf
- Cognitive Neuroscience pdf
- Computational Neuroscience pdf
- Motion Science & Functional Anatomy pdf
- Neuropharmacology pdf
- Neurophilosophy pdf